Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kenzie

This girl has NATURAL talent in all she does.  At nine years old she can pick up a camera (on the creative settings) and ROcK out amazing focus, depth of field and composition. I am JEALOUS!  She loves cooking up new and delicious recipes and if she feels like trying...she is an awesome drummer and athlete.  SHE ROCKS!!!  She is so strong and so passionate but so fragile.  I HOPE to teach her to TRUST but be SMART, to never run from LOVE but be CAUTIOUS, to STAND up for others BUT don't rely on them to STAND up for you.  I HOPE she is KIND, BUT FIRM.  I don' t want her to fail BUT I want her to learn from her mistakes.   I want her to be FRIENDS with everyone BUT I want her to choose her friends wisely. 
 "SO many different prayers I pray for all that you might do...I PRAY that God will fill your heart with dreams, and that faith gives you the courage to DARE to do GREAT things,  I am here for you whatever this life brings.  So let my LOVE give you ROOTS and help you find your wings.
May passion be the wind that leads you through your days and may conviction keep you strong, guide you on your way...It's not LIVING if you don't REACH for the sky.  I'll have tears as you take off but I'll cheer as you  FLY!"" - Find Your Wings by Mark Harris
 I know you will do great things U B U!~   Be who God created you to be. 
I love you KENZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment