Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playing catch up once again.  It has been a BUSY few weeks.  We put our house on the market, we have been dealing with some minor sickness and just the stress of that and everyday living had me feeling CRAZY.  BUT I got to spend a weekend in the OKC with a group of girls from my Wed. night bible study.  It was a great time. Plus, it helped me remember to TRUST in God, he has my whole world in his hands.  I am LOVING deeply, LIVING abundantly and LAUGHING often.  I am writing the story of my everyday life knowing I have a guaranteed HAPPY ENDING...and she lived, laughed and loved HAPPILY EVER AFTER.     
Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.   Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment