Monday, November 14, 2011

change

I
It's funny how when we first decided to move I was so unsure I could leave...that was our first real house together, we watched the progress as it was being built, we decorated 2 baby nurseries and had countless family nights at that house.  Both my girls learned to ride a bike in front of our house, they threw out reindeer food in our front yard every Christmas Eve and they posed in front of my beautiful red front door at the start of every school year....how could I ever leave?  We had worked to make it ours, my grandparents helped dig the flowerbeds and we planted apple trees in the yard when each of our girls were born...so many memories. Not to mention I do not do well with CHANGE.  But I  knew I could leave it to God and all would work out.    Funny how it works out even better than I could imagine...I wish I could remember that every time He brings about change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment